Tuesday, July 26, 2016

TOOLBAG TUESDAY

ED NOTE: I’m up to my eyeballs in work, so I don’t have time to write a proper Toolbag Tuesday today, but I can’t stop laughing at this dumbass text message exchange my friend sent me from a guy she’s dating:

“I told him that I needed extra TLC this week because I’m PMSing.”

“He responded with ‘great. Looking forward to being nice to you on your period. Can’t wait.’”

LOL

(yes he's being sarcastic)

From what I’ve gathered, this is the typical response from someone who has no sisters and/or attended an all-boys Catholic High School and wasn't taught basic survival skills like bearing "food-gifts" and giving extra attention to their menstruating girlfriends.

...And may God have mercy on his soul.


-Jenny

1 comment:

  1. I always have a good laugh at guys who think periods are such an inconvenience to THEM. Yep, 'cause it's a total picnic for us to have our insides wring themselves out every month, allowing us the privilege of paying through the nose for wads of cotton on strings so we don't bleed all over everything we know and love. Super fun times for all!

    ReplyDelete

You might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...